Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Charity Fair


                The Charity fair is a group or self project where the class select to work alone or with a partner / group of three. Then the group decides on a charity that matches the topic that they choose that they wanted to learn about. Then each group make a product to sell, ignite presentation, and a tri-fold. Along with doing charity statics and research and a cost and profit and instructable. Then the group is to present their ignite and sell their product to the parents on exhibition night. My group was with Izzy and we choose the ARF, Animal Rescue Foundation as our charity and made hand painted to look like animal print ornaments. Overall it was one of the most fun, exciting, and stressful moments of my life. But overall I loved the experience and finished product.

Backward-looking

               I knew kind of a lot about the subject because I had done it the year before and was used to it. But I did not know a lot about the charity I choose an animal abuse when I first went into the project. I feel like it was a good and balanced amount of learning. Also, I did not know a lot about the impact charities had on the world. I feel like I came out learning a lot yet not having to learn everything.

Inward looking

I feel really good about how my work turned out. I really liked how our ignite turned out especially because Izzy and I messed up big time in our practice round. I really like selling our product and presenting our ignites. I also liked learning about other chosen charities. I didn't like the statistics part though it was not my favorite because it was complicated and stressful trying to memorize the numbers and find them. I really liked the making of the product and how it turned out.

Outward looking

I would give the grade an A because it had all of the components and they were complete. Also because we sold over half of our product and made lots of money. I would give it that grade because the tri-fold had everything that was needed. Also, the project meet all of the criteria. I also think that it should be given an a because we got full credit on almost everything in that project.

Forward Looking

If I was to do the project again I probably would have worked alone. Also I would have made the tri-fold more attractive so that more people could see it. I would set up in the middle of the room not the corner and make sure that everything was done early so I had time to check it. Also I probably would have talked slower on our presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there life in Space?

News | The Solar System and Beyond  by JPL - NASA Have you ever watched sci-fi movies where there are aliens or extraterrestrial life, ...