Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Charity Fair 12/18/17-12/22/17


I of course know many things about myself, I love cheetahs, teal and my family. But when it comes to projects and school, I always have something to discover. I feel as though my recent work has shown a lot about my work ethic, growth and abilities. Though I have just recently discovered my love for presenting and being social, no matter how sick I feel while doing it. I discovered that when I actually care about something, I don't care what I am doing, i'm helping or acting on that cause. This charity fair I choose the Cheetah Conservation Fund, or CCF as my charity. I love this charity because it protects one of my favorite animals. This is something that I really care about. So when I got up and presented, the fear while waiting for my turn, melted away, I was fearless. That had never happened before.


Backward-Looking

I think that I have gotten better at this kind of work over the years because I have learned what to do and what not to do. I also think that my abilities to make something nice and good have improved. I feel like over the past few years I have been able to improve my work ethic and growth, so that each of my projects grow with me. I think that over all I have improved most when it comes to my presentation skills.

Inward-Looking

My standards for this piece were to get it done and get an A, sell more than half our product and to do it very efficiently. I think that not only did I meet my goals, but I exceeded my goals. I sold out of my products and I made it to finals for choosing a charity to represent our class, this was a great honor because I had never done it before. 

Outward-Looking

When people look at my work I want them to see all of the effort that I put into it. I want them to notice all the small details and finishing touches that we put in to make it better. I also want them to see that we worked very hard to make our product and that we took our time making our product.

Forward-Looking

One thing that I would try to improve upon the next charity fair is being more creative when I come up with a product. This is because I want to be unique and yet our product not be to out of this world and crazy. I also would like to make our slides a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there life in Space?

News | The Solar System and Beyond  by JPL - NASA Have you ever watched sci-fi movies where there are aliens or extraterrestrial life, ...