Saturday, January 27, 2018

Biogeochemical cycles

Image result for water cycle

There are many cycles that take place on earth and in its atmosphere. Some of these are Biogeochemical cycles. This includes the water cycle, carbon cycle, phosphorous cycle, nitrogen cycle and sulfur cycle. This cycles are all vital when it comes to life. In other words we could not live without any of the cycles. But overall I think that the carbon cycle is the most important cycle. I think this because most, some could say all, things are made of carbon. In fact 18% of the mass of the human body is carbon.

Backwards-Looking

I think that if I was to improve something in my project it would be to make sure that my piece looks better and more professional. I also think that it could have told more of a story and have been neater. But overall I liked the work that it was pretty good. I just should have spent more time on the final piece and managed my time.

Inwards-Looking

The thing that was most frustrating to me during this project was that I can not draw nor did I manage my time so I was not rushed when I drew. I think that I could have managed my time better so my project would look neater. I think that it came out good, but it could have been better.

Outwards-Looking

I think that I would give this work an A. I think this because it was a good piece of work and it meet all of the criteria. Also it not only met the criteria but it showed that it did. I would not give it an A+ because I feel like it definitely be better.

Forwards-Looking

I think that the thing that I could improve upon for future projects is time management. I think this because I spent more time on my rough draft online, then I did on my final draft. I think that I could really use this skill in the future and that it will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there life in Space?

News | The Solar System and Beyond  by JPL - NASA Have you ever watched sci-fi movies where there are aliens or extraterrestrial life, ...