Friday, October 9, 2015

organ systems 10/05/15-10/09/15

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2581/3974877876_820dd143aa_b.jpg
The nervous system is in control of your body it is what tells you what to do and when to do it. The things that makes up this are the brain, the spinal cord, and your nerves. Your brain is the control system of your body. Your  spinal cord carries the messages to and from your body. Your nereves carry in the messages from the outside world.
http://www.keekazamora.com/_/rsrc/1281159611317/physiology-homepage/mt-4-urinary-system/urinary%20system.jpg
The excretory system gets the organs in the system are the kidneys, the regathers, the bladder, and the urethra. The kidneys filter blood and  produce urine.The regathers transfer urine to the bladder. The bladder stores the urine. The urethra takes the urine outside your body.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Appendicular_skeleton_diagram.svg/2000px-Appendicular_skeleton_diagram.svg.png
The mussels that are in the muscular system are the smooth muscle, the cardiac muscle , and the skeletal muscle. The function of the muscular system is to make you move. An example of a skeletal muscle is your calf. An example of a smooth muscle is your intestines. An example of a cardiac muscle is your heart.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Skelett-Mensch-drawing.jpg
The skeletal system has bones and lots of joints. The function of the skeletal system is to help you stand help you move  to help protect organs and other  needed body parts that are valuable to our body and keep us alive. The bones function is to help protect valuable body parts and to help us keep our structure and even produce blood. The joints function is to connect bones and they are also the place where we can bend our body.


s&ep
sp6
I explained some thing with my notes because I put my notes  in my own words. I did this so I could fully understand my notes. Why I need  to fully understand my notes is because I have to use them for my blogs and I may use them in a test. That is why I decided that I need to put my notes in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there life in Space?

News | The Solar System and Beyond  by JPL - NASA Have you ever watched sci-fi movies where there are aliens or extraterrestrial life, ...