Friday, October 23, 2015

Project blog 10/19/15-10/23/15

 Your urinary system is the system that gets rid of all the waste. This needs to happen because if the waste is not out of the body then it will get in the way of your waste, will build up and block your other systems from working, and your waste is toxic so it would have killed you before all of this had happened. The skeletal system protects all of the organs and parts of the body that are fragile, they produce the blood in your body, and give it support. if this system did not do this then we would be a blob with no blood or protection so basically we would be dead if it weren't for them. The muscles help us move. So without them we wouldn't be able to move that means we can't get exercise or eat. So we would die. The nervous system gives instructions to the body for what to do and when to do it. Without this system we wouldn't be able to do anything at all so we would die. The digestive system breaks down all of the food that we eat, gives us our nutrients, and keeps us hydrated. Without us what would happen is we would die because we have no nutrients or water in our body. The circulatory brings oxygen and air throughout the body. This needs to happen because if it didn't then we would die of no air. The respiratory system breaths in the air that we need and turns it into the oxygen that we need. So without it their would be no point of having a circulatory system.

Backwards-looking:
Before we began the project all I knew was that we have cells, organs, and tissues in our body.  This was probably because we had no science class at all we did no certain activities that would help us gain this knowledge.
Inward-Looking:
The thing that I think I found frustrating was when we presented it was all ellie speaking and she didn't let other people speak. I thought that this was frustrating because I am a speaker and I have a loud voice and I know that part of the grade is about the presentation skills so it made me and the other people in the group worry about getting a bad grade.

Outward-Looking:
I would give the grade an A- because the project in my opinion was done properly. But I would put it to an A- because of the presenting part of it I would do this because not everyone got a chance to speak.

Forward-Looking:
What I would change if I could redo this project was make sure everyone got the same amount of speaking turns. I would do this because to me it felt like I was trapped inside a shell and not able to come out and speak.

S&ep
Sp6
My group constructed an explanation of the urinary system when we tolled the class about what it does for the human body and why it should get the best in a supporting roll award. I think that this was constructing an explanation of this system because it tolled them about it explained it and gave reasons why it should get the adventure award, we even had to draw a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there life in Space?

News | The Solar System and Beyond  by JPL - NASA Have you ever watched sci-fi movies where there are aliens or extraterrestrial life, ...