Saturday, February 27, 2016

Phosphorus

https://www.brightagrotech.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Phosphorus.png


Phosphorus is the 15 element. That means that phosphorus has 15 electrons and protons. Phosphorus was the 13 element that was ever discovered. It was discovered by man named Hannig Brand. When Hannig Brand discovered it he was in Germany in 1669. Phosphorus has an atomic mass of 30.94. Phosphorus is a non-metal element. At room temperature it is a solid.

S&EP

SP8

I used scientific text to find out about phosphorus. I did this so that I could complete a project or thought and back it up with evidence. I also so did this because it would make sure that what I said on my project wasn't true or could be misunderstood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there life in Space?

News | The Solar System and Beyond  by JPL - NASA Have you ever watched sci-fi movies where there are aliens or extraterrestrial life, ...