Friday, February 3, 2017

My Superhero



We made superhero's in our science to explain genetics. First we choose an animal with super powers. Like a flying squirrels ability to fly. Then we created our first super hero off of the animals abilities. We had to come up with a name, their powers, what they looked like, an origin story, their environment and epigenetics. Then we had to mate them with a super villain and make a baby then we had to find out what the babies name, powers, outfit, and genes would be. Then we had to make a villain side of our superhero and had to give it a name, change 4 body systems and write their powers, origin, and about the body systems we choose.



Backwards looking:

I didn't now much about the subject of superheros and genetics before I did this project. I did know somethings about genetics and super hero but they were just small and mostly the basics. I think that I definitely could have known a lot more as a whole to begin with but I think that I knew enough to make it through the project

Inward Looking:

I feel really good about my finished project and I really like what I did for my superhero and I really like the fact that we had lost of times do I could prefect it. I really like my  villain because it mirrors my superhero but sense the body system changed it has more powers and it stronger. What I don't care for though is my epigenetics. I don't like this because I feel I could have done better on it.

Outward looking:

If I were to give this a grade I would give it an A because it has some good work in it and it meets and exceeds all of the expectations. But I wouldn't give it an A+ because some of the stuff only meets the expectation. I would also give it an A because it has at least all of the needed things and has over a paragraph for

Forward looking:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there life in Space?

News | The Solar System and Beyond  by JPL - NASA Have you ever watched sci-fi movies where there are aliens or extraterrestrial life, ...