Thursday, March 24, 2016

Solar electricity and energy. March notes of a new inventor.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ebAPuv5Xkgw/maxresdefault.jpg

http://energy.gov/sites/prod/files/styles/borealis_imagelink_respondsmall/public/iStock

_000020125582Medium%5B1%5D.jpg?itok=MhP3YDVK

If I was in charge I would chose to eliminate coal from being able  to produce electricity, I would do this because coal makes smoke and other things that are bad for the environment. I personally think that getting electricity from solar is the best option, So I think that getting electricity from coal is not our best option.
On the other hand I think that generating electricity from solar panels and the sun is better. This is because Solar energy is one of the cleanest source of energy and even maybe the cleanest. Also it can be done when ever. Even when the sun is not out boiling water is a form of solar electricity.  So this is why I think that solar energy is the best for us and the environment.


S&EP
SP2

We used models to show how circuits with light switch. This helped me understand how they work. This is because now I know that when you turn the light on the switch pulls a piece of wire in to connect the circuit so it is a closed circuit so that the energy can flow properly to lights. But when you turn the light off the switch pushes the piece of wire that it pulled in back out and away from the circuit so the energy can't flow through to the lights. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there life in Space?

News | The Solar System and Beyond  by JPL - NASA Have you ever watched sci-fi movies where there are aliens or extraterrestrial life, ...